Friday 14 August 2015

Sneak Peek - Chip Off the Old Block!

Hello Everyone and welcome to Magpieheaven. Today I have a project over at Unruly Paper Arts, where our theme this month is 'A Chip off the Old Block'. The creative contributors have been exploring what can be done with chipboard and similar substrates. Please do hop across and see what we've been creating!



In the background of my picture you can see the new tiles in my kitchen. If you started following my blog back in April two years ago, you will know that my kitchen has been undergoing renovation virtually all the time I've been blogging! We are now entering our third year and - please don't get too excited - it still isn't finished! I promise I will tell you when it is all done and the invitation to the Kitchen Party still stands! Have a lovely creative day!

8 comments:

  1. off to check out your project now... can't wait (but just as well we weren't holding our collective breaths!) for the big kitchen reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful Julie Ann. She looks so perfect nestled there amongst the violets. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely lovely!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely piece Julie Ann...looks perfect against your newly tiled kitchen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful piece Julie Ann, and those violets, swoon. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I do hope the kitchen is ready soon! Perhaps your winged faerie will be able to perform a miracle to help out...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your kitchen fairy -she is sure to help get things finished! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. off for a look!! I love this butterfly fairy!!! You are sooooooo talented my friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.